The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the website basta.co.in, mobile applications and social media pages of Basta(collectively “Basta Platform”). The term “Services” refers to any services offered by us whether through Basta Platform or otherwise.
The collection, storage and use of Information Related to You,
We will collect and process the following information about you, including but not limited to, name, email id, phone numbers, address, payment or banking information (if applicable), date of birth, profile picture and Basta Platform login credentials (if any) and any other information (“Information”) which is required to provide you efficient, seamless and effective Services.
While providing Services and collecting Information, we will,
- Collect information by fair and lawful means and, wherever appropriate, with your knowledge or consent.
- Identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Make readily available to You information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Further, we may use or disclose your Information to:
- Our employees for processing of your orders and provision of Services.
- Send You relevant marketing communications.
- Governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes.
- Our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business.
- Our delivery partners in order to facilitate your order processing. Delivery partners may send you text messages or call you regarding the order’s delivery status, offers, promotions etc.
- The Company administer to operate the Basta Platform;
- Publish information about you in our Basta Platform;
Links to other websites or Applications
The Company will make best efforts to take all such reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse or modification of your personal information. The Company will store all the Information you provide on its secure servers in India or secure servers of its third-party affiliates
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
Company use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. Company offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. The Company may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
Email address: Sales@vistarafarms.com